- Penny Black 4273K winter berries
- Penny Black 4289E beautiful season
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Barn Door & Spiced Marmalade
- Penny Black 4272K a splash of winter
- Penny Black 30-140 christmas cheer
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Shabby Shutters & Tumbled Glass
In addition, we also used on both cards:
- Ranger Inkssentials Ink Blending Tools
- Ranger Stickles & Liquid Pearls
- Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black
- Plaid Simply Stencils (blank stencil)
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Small Mega Deckled Rectangles
- Dragonfly Crafts Self-adhesive Rhinestones
2) The template was used as a mask and distress inks were applied to the card within the template window using the ink blending tools - barn door & spiced marmalade for the red-orange card, and shabby shutters & tumbled glass for the blue-green card.
3) The tree stamp and the sentiment were then stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink.
4) Coloured rhinestones were applied to the card, then stickles and/or liquid pearls added.
Some variations of the same design which I created:
|Using 4270K spotted winter |
& 30-140 christmas cheer
|Using 4267K sparkling christmas & 30-087 winter wonders |
& Distress Inks Summer Seasonal inks