Saturday, September 3, 2011

Penny Black "Inspire" Card Challenge 2

Well, as I mentioned in my previous post, I had so much fun making backgrounds for the Penny Black "Inspire" Card Challenge that I thought I'd share a few more of the cards I made. (For supplies list and detailed instructions, check out my previous post).



I was trying to create a sunrise/sunset background on this card, and was really quite happy with how it turned out. The greeting on this card from  Hero Arts LP221 Very Merry Christmas.

This card is pretty similar to my first two, except I used a mix of rhinestones and stickles glitter glue to decorate the tree. I also outline the "twinkle" greeting from Penny Black 30-086 "let it snow" clear set with black diamond stickles. 



Ha ha, I admit I went a little crazy with the colours on this one. Unfortunately as I was stamping the tree image, I slipped a little and ended up with a slightly smudged impression. To remedy that, I thickened the lines on the tree using a black marker to cover up the "smudgy" bits. The greeting is made by Stamp-It Australia.

2 comments:

jintyoo7 said...

Wow, fabulous tree cards, hard pushed to decide which of them is the prettiest :o)

VanessaB said...

wow. those are all amazing and beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...